lkml-4.git
5 years agoRe: [PATCH 2/2] sdhci-of-arasan: Set controller to test mode when fails-without-test... master
Michal Simek [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 05:47:17 +0000 (07:47 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 2/2] sdhci-of-arasan: Set controller to test mode when fails-without-test-cd is present

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 0/4 v2] Audio support for adv7511 hdmi bridge
Laurent Pinchart [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:23:00 +0000 (12:23 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH 0/4 v2] Audio support for adv7511 hdmi bridge

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 2/4 v2] drm/bridge: adv7511: Add Audio support.
Laurent Pinchart [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:21:56 +0000 (12:21 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH 2/4 v2] drm/bridge: adv7511: Add Audio support.

5 years ago[GIT PULL 4/4] ARM: defconfig: Exynos for v4.9
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:18:56 +0000 (11:18 +0200)]
[GIT PULL 4/4] ARM: defconfig: Exynos for v4.9

5 years ago[GIT PULL 3/4] arm64: dts: exynos: DeviceTree ARM64 for v4.9
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:18:58 +0000 (11:18 +0200)]
[GIT PULL 3/4] arm64: dts: exynos: DeviceTree ARM64 for v4.9

5 years ago[GIT PULL 2/4] ARM: dts: exynos: DeviceTree for v4.9
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:18:57 +0000 (11:18 +0200)]
[GIT PULL 2/4] ARM: dts: exynos: DeviceTree for v4.9

5 years agoRe: [PATCH ] arm64: cpuinfo: Add "model name" in /proc/cpuinfo for 64bit tasks also
Catalin Marinas [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:19:35 +0000 (10:19 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH ] arm64: cpuinfo: Add "model name" in /proc/cpuinfo for 64bit tasks also

5 years ago[GIT PULL 1/4] ARM: exynos: SoC/Mach for v4.9
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:18:59 +0000 (11:18 +0200)]
[GIT PULL 1/4] ARM: exynos: SoC/Mach for v4.9

5 years ago[GIT PULL 0/4] ARM: exynos: Stuff for v4.9
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:18:55 +0000 (11:18 +0200)]
[GIT PULL 0/4] ARM: exynos: Stuff for v4.9

5 years agoRe: kernel BUG at net/unix/garbage.c:149!"
Miklos Szeredi [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:18:10 +0000 (11:18 +0200)]
Re: kernel BUG at net/unix/garbage.c:149!"

5 years ago[PATCH v3] ARM: dts: imx6ul-geam: Add Engicam IMX6UL GEA M6UL initial support
Jagan Teki [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:13:31 +0000 (14:43 +0530)]
[PATCH v3] ARM: dts: imx6ul-geam: Add Engicam IMX6UL GEA M6UL initial support

5 years agoRe: [RFC][PATCH] Fix a race between rwsem and the scheduler
Nicholas Piggin [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:13:54 +0000 (19:13 +1000)]
Re: [RFC][PATCH] Fix a race between rwsem and the scheduler

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v3 0/3] spi-nor: Add support for Intel SPI serial flash controller
Lee Jones [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:13:30 +0000 (10:13 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH v3 0/3] spi-nor: Add support for Intel SPI serial flash controller

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v3 2/3] mfd: lpc_ich: Add support for SPI serial flash host controller
Lee Jones [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:12:22 +0000 (10:12 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH v3 2/3] mfd: lpc_ich: Add support for SPI serial flash host controller

5 years agoRe: [PATCH V3 2/2] rtc/rtc-cmos: Initialize software counters before irq is registered
Dave Young [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:10:10 +0000 (17:10 +0800)]
Re: [PATCH V3 2/2] rtc/rtc-cmos: Initialize software counters before irq is registered

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] [bugfix] replace unnessary ldax with common ldr
Catalin Marinas [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:07:21 +0000 (10:07 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH] [bugfix] replace unnessary ldax with common ldr

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v3 3/3] mfd: lpc_ich: Add support for Intel Apollo Lake SoC
Lee Jones [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:08:30 +0000 (10:08 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH v3 3/3] mfd: lpc_ich: Add support for Intel Apollo Lake SoC

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] printk/nmi: avoid direct printk()-s from __printk_nmi_flush()
Petr Mladek [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:04:36 +0000 (11:04 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH] printk/nmi: avoid direct printk()-s from __printk_nmi_flush()

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 4/6] driver core: Don't leak secondary fwnode on device removal
Lukas Wunner [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 09:03:25 +0000 (11:03 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 4/6] driver core: Don't leak secondary fwnode on device removal

5 years ago[PATCH] mlock.2: document that is a bad idea to fork() after mlock()
Sebastian Andrzej Siewior [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:59:11 +0000 (10:59 +0200)]
[PATCH] mlock.2: document that is a bad idea to fork() after mlock()

5 years agoBacklight off at boot
Guillermo Rodriguez Garcia [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:58:16 +0000 (10:58 +0200)]
Backlight off at boot

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] mx3fb: Fix print format string
Tomi Valkeinen [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:57:43 +0000 (11:57 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH] mx3fb: Fix print format string

5 years agoRe: [PATCHv6 3/3] mfd: intel_soc_pmic_bxtwc: add support for USB Type-C PHY on Whiske...
Lee Jones [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:59:03 +0000 (09:59 +0100)]
Re: [PATCHv6 3/3] mfd: intel_soc_pmic_bxtwc: add support for USB Type-C PHY on WhiskeyCove

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 1/4 v2] drm/bridge: adv7511: Move the common data structures to header...
Laurent Pinchart [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:56:43 +0000 (11:56 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH 1/4 v2] drm/bridge: adv7511: Move the common data structures to header file

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] video: ARM CLCD: export symbols for driver module
Tomi Valkeinen [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:55:59 +0000 (11:55 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH] video: ARM CLCD: export symbols for driver module

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v4 0/4] Add support for cros-ec-sensors
Lee Jones [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:57:56 +0000 (09:57 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH v4 0/4] Add support for cros-ec-sensors

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v5 01/13] media: mt9m111: make a standalone v4l2 subdevice
Guennadi Liakhovetski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:55:31 +0000 (08:55 +0000)]
Re: [PATCH v5 01/13] media: mt9m111: make a standalone v4l2 subdevice

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] generic: Add the exception case checking routine for ppi interrupt
Marc Zyngier [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:50:24 +0000 (09:50 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH] generic: Add the exception case checking routine for ppi interrupt

5 years ago[RFC][PATCH] Fix a race between rwsem and the scheduler
Balbir Singh [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:49:37 +0000 (18:49 +1000)]
[RFC][PATCH] Fix a race between rwsem and the scheduler

5 years agoRe: [alsa-devel] [PATCH 2/4] ASoC: dapm: Fix value setting for _ENUM_DOUBLE MUX's...
Charles Keepax [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:42:54 +0000 (09:42 +0100)]
Re: [alsa-devel] [PATCH 2/4] ASoC: dapm: Fix value setting for _ENUM_DOUBLE MUX's second channel

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] irqchip/gicv3-its: Enable cacheable attribute Read-allocate hints
Marc Zyngier [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:42:45 +0000 (09:42 +0100)]
Re: [PATCH] irqchip/gicv3-its: Enable cacheable attribute Read-allocate hints

5 years ago[PATCH v2] perf probe: Move dwarf specific functions to dwarf-aux.c
Ravi Bangoria [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:39:37 +0000 (14:09 +0530)]
[PATCH v2] perf probe: Move dwarf specific functions to dwarf-aux.c

5 years agoRe: [PATCH V3 2/2] rtc/rtc-cmos: Initialize software counters before irq is registered
Dave Young [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:38:14 +0000 (16:38 +0800)]
Re: [PATCH V3 2/2] rtc/rtc-cmos: Initialize software counters before irq is registered

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 2/5] video: ARM CLCD: fix endpoint lookup logic
Tomi Valkeinen [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:35:37 +0000 (11:35 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH 2/5] video: ARM CLCD: fix endpoint lookup logic

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v5 03/13] media: mt9m111: move mt9m111 out of soc_camera
Guennadi Liakhovetski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:37:19 +0000 (08:37 +0000)]
Re: [PATCH v5 03/13] media: mt9m111: move mt9m111 out of soc_camera

5 years agoRe: [PATCH][v8] PM / hibernate: Verify the consistent of e820 memory map by md5 value
joeyli [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:35:05 +0000 (16:35 +0800)]
Re: [PATCH][v8] PM / hibernate: Verify the consistent of e820 memory map by md5 value

5 years agoRe: [RFC PATCH 0/3] ARm64: amlogic: Introduce common GX family dtsi
Neil Armstrong [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:33:19 +0000 (10:33 +0200)]
Re: [RFC PATCH 0/3] ARm64: amlogic: Introduce common GX family dtsi

5 years ago[PATCH v2 04/10] reset: meson: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:50 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 04/10] reset: meson: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 01/10] reset: ath79: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:47 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 01/10] reset: ath79: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 06/10] reset: socfpga: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:52 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 06/10] reset: socfpga: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 02/10] reset: berlin: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:48 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 02/10] reset: berlin: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 07/10] reset: stm32: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:53 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 07/10] reset: stm32: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 08/10] reset: sunxi: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:54 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 08/10] reset: sunxi: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 03/10] reset: lpc18xx: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:49 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 03/10] reset: lpc18xx: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 09/10] reset: zynq: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:55 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 09/10] reset: zynq: add driver Kconfig option

5 years ago[PATCH v2 10/10] reset: hi6220: allow to compile test driver on other architectures
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:56 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 10/10] reset: hi6220: allow to compile test driver on other architectures

5 years ago[PATCH v2 05/10] reset: pistachio: add driver Kconfig option
Philipp Zabel [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:24:51 +0000 (10:24 +0200)]
[PATCH v2 05/10] reset: pistachio: add driver Kconfig option

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] bluetooth, regression: MSG_TRUNC fixes
Luiz Augusto von Dentz [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:23:30 +0000 (11:23 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH] bluetooth, regression: MSG_TRUNC fixes

5 years agoRe: [PATCH V3 2/2] rtc/rtc-cmos: Initialize software counters before irq is registered
Dave Young [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:22:30 +0000 (16:22 +0800)]
Re: [PATCH V3 2/2] rtc/rtc-cmos: Initialize software counters before irq is registered

5 years agoRe: [PATCHv6 1/3] usb: USB Type-C connector class
Heikki Krogerus [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:22:27 +0000 (11:22 +0300)]
Re: [PATCHv6 1/3] usb: USB Type-C connector class

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v5 0/6] Introduce ZONE_CMA
Joonsoo Kim [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:21:18 +0000 (17:21 +0900)]
Re: [PATCH v5 0/6] Introduce ZONE_CMA

5 years agoRe: [PACTH v2 0/3] Implement /proc/<pid>/totmaps
Michal Hocko [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:20:50 +0000 (10:20 +0200)]
Re: [PACTH v2 0/3] Implement /proc/<pid>/totmaps

5 years agoRe: [PACTH v2 0/3] Implement /proc/<pid>/totmaps
Michal Hocko [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:15:34 +0000 (10:15 +0200)]
Re: [PACTH v2 0/3] Implement /proc/<pid>/totmaps

5 years agoRe: [RFC PATCH 1/6] proc: Reduce cache miss in {snmp,netstat}_seq_show
hejianet [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:15:36 +0000 (16:15 +0800)]
Re: [RFC PATCH 1/6] proc: Reduce cache miss in {snmp,netstat}_seq_show

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 1/2] tracing/syscalls: allow multiple syscall numbers per syscall
Marcin Nowakowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:14:34 +0000 (10:14 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 1/2] tracing/syscalls: allow multiple syscall numbers per syscall

5 years ago[PATCH 2/2] KVM: nVMX: make emulated nested preemption timer pinned
Wanpeng Li [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:14:01 +0000 (16:14 +0800)]
[PATCH 2/2] KVM: nVMX: make emulated nested preemption timer pinned

5 years ago[PATCH 1/2] KVM: lapic: fix preemption timer backward when TSC backward
Wanpeng Li [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:14:00 +0000 (16:14 +0800)]
[PATCH 1/2] KVM: lapic: fix preemption timer backward when TSC backward

5 years ago[PATCHV5 2/3] stm class: ftrace: Add ftrace-export-over-stm driver
Chunyan Zhang [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:07:29 +0000 (16:07 +0800)]
[PATCHV5 2/3] stm class: ftrace: Add ftrace-export-over-stm driver

5 years ago[PATCHV5 3/3] stm: Mark the functions of writing buffer with notrace
Chunyan Zhang [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:07:30 +0000 (16:07 +0800)]
[PATCHV5 3/3] stm: Mark the functions of writing buffer with notrace

5 years ago[PATCHV5 1/3] tracing: add a possibility of exporting function trace to other places...
Chunyan Zhang [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:07:28 +0000 (16:07 +0800)]
[PATCHV5 1/3] tracing: add a possibility of exporting function trace to other places instead of ring buffer only

5 years ago[PATCHV5 0/3] Integration of function trace with System Trace IP blocks
Chunyan Zhang [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 08:07:27 +0000 (16:07 +0800)]
[PATCHV5 0/3] Integration of function trace with System Trace IP blocks

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v15 04/13] task_isolation: add initial support
Peter Zijlstra [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:59:49 +0000 (09:59 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH v15 04/13] task_isolation: add initial support

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v15 04/13] task_isolation: add initial support
Peter Zijlstra [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:58:54 +0000 (09:58 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH v15 04/13] task_isolation: add initial support

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] printk/nmi: avoid direct printk()-s from __printk_nmi_flush()
Sergey Senozhatsky [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:58:34 +0000 (16:58 +0900)]
Re: [PATCH] printk/nmi: avoid direct printk()-s from __printk_nmi_flush()

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v2] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:56 +0000 (09:54 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH v2] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559

5 years ago[PATCH v3 4/7] palmetto: Request relevant mux functions in devicetree
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:55:57 +0000 (17:25 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 4/7] palmetto: Request relevant mux functions in devicetree

5 years ago[PATCH v3 5/7] aspeed-g4: Add gpio controller to devicetree
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:55:58 +0000 (17:25 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 5/7] aspeed-g4: Add gpio controller to devicetree

5 years ago[PATCH v3 6/7] aspeed-g5: Add syscon and pin controller nodes
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:55:59 +0000 (17:25 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 6/7] aspeed-g5: Add syscon and pin controller nodes

5 years ago[PATCH v3 7/7] aspeed-g5: Add gpio controller to devicetree
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:56:00 +0000 (17:26 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 7/7] aspeed-g5: Add gpio controller to devicetree

5 years ago[PATCH v3 2/7] mach-aspeed: Select GPIO driver
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:55:55 +0000 (17:25 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 2/7] mach-aspeed: Select GPIO driver

5 years ago[PATCH v3 3/7] aspeed-g4: Add syscon and pin controller nodes
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:55:56 +0000 (17:25 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 3/7] aspeed-g4: Add syscon and pin controller nodes

5 years ago[PATCH v3 1/7] mach-aspeed: Select pinctrl drivers
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:55:54 +0000 (17:25 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 1/7] mach-aspeed: Select pinctrl drivers

5 years ago[PATCH v3 0/7] aspeed: Integrate pinctrl and gpio drivers
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:55:53 +0000 (17:25 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 0/7] aspeed: Integrate pinctrl and gpio drivers

5 years ago[PATCH v3 4/8] gpio: dt-bindings: Add documentation for Aspeed GPIO controllers
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:23 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 4/8] gpio: dt-bindings: Add documentation for Aspeed GPIO controllers

5 years ago[PATCH v3 6/8] pinctrl: Add pinctrl-aspeed-g4 driver
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:25 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 6/8] pinctrl: Add pinctrl-aspeed-g4 driver

5 years ago[PATCH v3 8/8] gpio: Add Aspeed driver
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:27 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 8/8] gpio: Add Aspeed driver

5 years ago[PATCH v3 7/8] pinctrl: Add pinctrl-aspeed-g5 driver
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:26 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 7/8] pinctrl: Add pinctrl-aspeed-g5 driver

5 years ago[PATCH v3 5/8] pinctrl: Add core support for Aspeed SoCs
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:24 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 5/8] pinctrl: Add core support for Aspeed SoCs

5 years ago[PATCH v3 2/8] syscon: dt-bindings: Add documentation for Aspeed system control units
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:21 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 2/8] syscon: dt-bindings: Add documentation for Aspeed system control units

5 years ago[PATCH v3 3/8] pinctrl: dt-bindings: Add documentation for Aspeed pin controllers
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:22 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 3/8] pinctrl: dt-bindings: Add documentation for Aspeed pin controllers

5 years ago[PATCH v3 1/8] MAINTAINERS: Add glob for Aspeed devicetree bindings
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:20 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 1/8] MAINTAINERS: Add glob for Aspeed devicetree bindings

5 years ago[PATCH v3 0/8] aspeed: Add pinctrl and gpio drivers
Andrew Jeffery [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:54:19 +0000 (17:24 +0930)]
[PATCH v3 0/8] aspeed: Add pinctrl and gpio drivers

5 years ago[PATCH v2] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559
Kai-Heng Feng [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:36:34 +0000 (15:36 +0800)]
[PATCH v2] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 4/4] ARM: dts: samsung: add analog audio codec on TOPEET iTop 4412 Elite
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:35:58 +0000 (09:35 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 4/4] ARM: dts: samsung: add analog audio codec on TOPEET iTop 4412 Elite

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v05 69/72] uapi rose.h: glibc netrose/rose.h header file compatibility...
Mikko Rapeli [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:34:43 +0000 (10:34 +0300)]
Re: [PATCH v05 69/72] uapi rose.h: glibc netrose/rose.h header file compatibility fixes

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 3/4] ARM: dts: add fimc support in exynos4412 TOPEET iTop Elite board
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:33:41 +0000 (09:33 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 3/4] ARM: dts: add fimc support in exynos4412 TOPEET iTop Elite board

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 2/4] ARM: dts: add TOPEET itop elite based board
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:32:06 +0000 (09:32 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 2/4] ARM: dts: add TOPEET itop elite based board

5 years agoRe: [tip:perf/core] perf/core: Check return value of the perf_event_read() IPI
Peter Zijlstra [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:26:03 +0000 (09:26 +0200)]
Re: [tip:perf/core] perf/core: Check return value of the perf_event_read() IPI

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559
Kai Heng Feng [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:25:22 +0000 (15:25 +0800)]
Re: [PATCH] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559

5 years agoRe: [PATCH v2 2/9] ext2: tell DAX the size of allocation holes
Christoph Hellwig [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:21:29 +0000 (00:21 -0700)]
Re: [PATCH v2 2/9] ext2: tell DAX the size of allocation holes

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 1/4] ARM: dts: Add TOPEET itop core board SCP package version
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:16:46 +0000 (09:16 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 1/4] ARM: dts: Add TOPEET itop core board SCP package version

5 years agoRe: hwrng: pasemi_rng.c: Migrate to managed API
PrasannaKumar Muralidharan [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:16:32 +0000 (12:46 +0530)]
Re: hwrng: pasemi_rng.c: Migrate to managed API

5 years agoDid you get my message?
Friedrich Mayrhofer [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:56:03 +0000 (06:56 +0000)]
Did you get my message?

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559
Takashi Iwai [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:05:50 +0000 (09:05 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH] ALSA: hda - Enable subwoofer on Dell Inspiron 7559

5 years agoRe: [PATCH] arm64: dts: rockchip: Explicitly set pclk_pmu_src on rk3399
Heiko Stübner [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:05:06 +0000 (09:05 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH] arm64: dts: rockchip: Explicitly set pclk_pmu_src on rk3399

5 years agoRe: [PATCH 0/4 v3] Add a new board TOPEET iTOP for exynos 4412
Krzysztof Kozlowski [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:04:52 +0000 (09:04 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH 0/4 v3] Add a new board TOPEET iTOP for exynos 4412

5 years agoRe: DAX can not work on virtual nvdimm device
Xiao Guangrong [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:53:10 +0000 (14:53 +0800)]
Re: DAX can not work on virtual nvdimm device

5 years ago[PATCH] drm/sun4i: rgb: add missing calls to drm_panel_{prepare,unprepare}
Jonathan Liu [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:55:00 +0000 (16:55 +1000)]
[PATCH] drm/sun4i: rgb: add missing calls to drm_panel_{prepare,unprepare}

5 years agoRe: [PATCH RFC 0/2] net: Iterate over cpu_present_mask during calculation of percpu...
Peter Zijlstra [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:55:13 +0000 (08:55 +0200)]
Re: [PATCH RFC 0/2] net: Iterate over cpu_present_mask during calculation of percpu statistics

5 years agoRe: [linux-sunxi] [PATCH v9 2/2] Add mixer controls: Line-In, FM-In, Mic 2, Capture...
Code Kipper [Tue, 30 Aug 2016 06:49:40 +0000 (08:49 +0200)]
Re: [linux-sunxi] [PATCH v9 2/2] Add mixer controls: Line-In, FM-In, Mic 2, Capture Source, Differential Line-In.